Thursday, April 28, 2011

everything about my fucking beautiful love

Let me share what I've got to say this time, it's about someone who means a lot for me, and of course about my special life in the past. let's know what is it about :) 


with you life is so easy, why do I make it hard ?
I come to you now when I need you, but why do I wait to come see you ? I always try to do this on my own, but I was wrong. Can I move on ? it takes a long time to get you out of my mind. 


Just take my hand, fall in love with me again ..
let's run away to the place where love first found us . Please give me this one chance to remind you of everything we have. I won't give up I'm too much in love with you and I want you to know that. So, let's run away from the day and I'll give you everything in this moment and I promise to make everyday just like the day.


I'm so glad I found you

at night when the stars light up my room, I sit by my self talking to the moon. try to get to you in hopes you're on the other side talking to me too. may be it's true that  I'm a fool who sits alone talking to the moon. Now all I can do is staring at the picture in a frame that i hold close to see your face everyday.

I'm gonna miss you first when we're just have graduated. cause no one, I repeat no one can do me the way you do. I really wanna flashback to when you're still loving me ! we passed our days together which actually coloured my days that time. honestly, I felt something was missing without you and nothing could ever replace your presence in my heart. I didn't really know what was controlling my mind until I realized that I was madly in love with you. Why did it have to happennnnnnnn ? 

Actually I've got something to show. wish you know this fucking feeling cause I'm afraid , I have no courageous to show it to you. hopefully you never get mad after reading it.

I just wanna say thanks for everything we've been spent together
spending 51 days with you was a very beautiful thing I've had
being with you all the time was most of the prettiest moment I've ever had
making a relationship with you was the sweetest part in my lifetime

I know that our relationship was over
I know we're just friends now
but I don't have any sense of writing this
I'm just feeling so glad to know you and ever have you

Actually, I wanna let you know what's makes me can't get you out of my mind
but, I realized that you're not mine anymore
even though we're not one, I need you to know that
"I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it"


this fucking feeling makes me can't fall asleep, I just can't stopped thinking of you. I'm still missing you even though I know that you don't miss me at all.


That's all what's in my heart that I've been keeping for so long, and finally I can share it with you all. Please leave comment if you wanna give some arguments of this.

perhaps now all I had to say is goodbye, perhaps we're better of this way. But for sure, I'm still open for you.

that's all for SIMDH

by dinot

No comments:

Post a Comment